Classikool *Fine* Dead Sea Salt: Food Grade & Suitable for Beauty Body Skin Care
It is from the famous Dead Sea bordered by Jordan, Israel and Palestine. The salt from the sea has been used for thousands of years. Ancient Egyptians used it for a variety of beauty treatments.
Salt (sodium) is important for our bodies, as it attracts and holds water, so the sodium in the blood helps maintain the liquid portion of the blood.
- Dead Sea Salt may be useful in helping with relief of rheumatoid arthritis, psoriatic arthritis, and osteoarthritis.
- It may help with the appearance of wrinkles.
- It can be used to exfoliate skin all over the body.
- It can be used as a scrub for tough skin such as on heels and elbows.
- It may help to relieve allergic reactions of the skin by reducing inflammation.
- The National Psoriasis Foundation recommends Dead Sea salts as an effective treatment for psoriasis.
~ ~ ~
If eating this salt, please be aware of the salt content in other foods and avoid exceeding this limit.
The NHS recommend that adults should not eat more than 6g of salt (2.4g sodium) per day.
Keep out of reach of children and pets.
Avoid contact with eyes and the delicate eye area.